Request for consultation
Created through a "student-tested, faculty-approved" review process with more than 200 students and faculty, SELL 4 is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today's learners at a value-based price. SELL 4 employs a comprehensive coverage of contemporary professional selling in an interesting and challenging manner. Including relational consultative selling, the text is organized on a more contemporary relationship-selling process that the author team has tested in, and developed for, major selling organizations.
- New opening vignettes have been introduced to some of the chapters to reflect current changes in the professional selling industry.
- Updated Ethical Dilemmas and Professional Selling in the 21st Century.
- New Interactive MindTap eReader - This is more than a digital version of the textbook. The new eReader is an interactive learning resource that was built from the ground up to create a digital reading experience based on how students assimilate information in an online environment. MindTap reader allows learners to make notes, highlight text, and even find definitions right from the page.
- Career Transitions - In today's economic environment, it is more important than ever to help students figure out "what they want to be when they grow up." Finding sustainable employment post-graduation is among the most difficult challenges facing today's college students. Cengage Learning's CAREER TRANSITIONS takes a user-tested, technology-based, practical approach to teaching students how to explore the variety of career path options available, along with practical job search advice. With CAREER TRANSITIONS, students can complete an interactive assessment that maps users' interests through Department of Labor data and the Holland Code characteristics of vocational choice to explore potential career options, work through guided resume and cover letter creation, explore interactive interview practice, and work through actual job searches. Help your students be successful post-graduation by giving them the tools they need.
- Every 4LTR Press solution comes complete with an engaging print textbook, tear-out review cards, an interactive digital solution (CourseMate), and an eBook, all of which were directly influenced by student focus groups and surveys, and by interviews with nearly 200 faculty and students.
- More concise yet comprehensive chapters in a modern design present content in a more engaging and accessible format without minimizing coverage for your course.
- Tear-Out Review Cards at the back of the Student Editions provide students a portable study tool that contains all of the pertinent information for class preparation.
- Instructor Prep Cards at the back of the Instructor's Edition make preparation simple with detachable cards for each chapter, offering a quick map of chapter content, a list of corresponding PowerPoint® and video resources, additional examples, and suggested assignments and discussion questions to help you organize chapter content efficiently.
- Every 4LTR Press solution comes with CourseMate, the interactive digital component that offers a full suite of unique learning tools that appeal to different learning styles. Quizzes, audio downloads, and more are only a click away.
- All of the content and resources you expect with a supplements package that is second to none, including a complete set of instructor teaching supplements, test items, and PowerPoint® slides.
- Extended coverage on closing and business to consumer selling.
- Appendix on professional selling career opportunities and the value of selling skills to the non-professional selling career.
- Comprehensive and class-activity length Role Plays and Cases.
- "Ethical Dilemma" boxes with real-life scenarios to spark discussion and critical thinking.
- "Professional Selling in the 21st Century" boxed feature has been updated to reflect the current trends, techniques, and best practices in the professional selling world.
2. Building the Trust and Sales Ethics.
3. Understanding Buyers.
4. Communication Skills.
5. Strategic Prospecting and Preparing for Sales Dialog.
6. Planning Sales Dialog and Presentations.
7. Sales Dialog: Creating and Communicating Value.
8. Addressing Concerns and Earning Commitment.
9. Expanding Customer Relationships.
10. Adding Value: Self-Leadership and Teamwork.
11. Sales Management and Sales 2.0.
Instructor's Companion Website
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint presentations, images, instructor’s manual, and more.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to: import, edit, and manipulate content from the text's test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want. Every question has undergone a series of accuracy checks and anti-piracy reviews, as well as a multi-point inspection to remove weak question options (e.g. all answers are correct), sharpen ambiguous questions, and ensure balanced coverage of major course concepts, difficulty levels, and Bloom’s Taxonomy. The test bank questions form the basis for the assessments in the SELL 5 Online product, and are different from the Practice Quizzes available for students.