Request for consultation
Help your students get up to speed fast with SAM FOR MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & OFFICE 2016 AND COMPUTER CONCEPTS COURSENOTES! Offering easy access to a wealth of information, this six-panel quick reference card from Course Technology reinforces the most important and widely used features of SAM 2016in a visually engaging and user-friendly format. The SAM 2016 FOR MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & OFFICE 2016 AND COMPUTER CONCEPTS COURSENOTES serves as a handy reference tool as students progress through the course -- and a valuable tool well beyond.
- UPDATED! The COURSENOTES Content is completely up to date for SAM 2016 and Microsoft® Office 365 & Microsoft® Office 2016, giving students quick references (or reviews) of how to get the most from the latest features and advantages.
- NEW! Simulated exams and trainings built in HTML5 Responsive Design give students plenty of hands-on practice.
- NEW! Students now have the opportunity to explore the ribbon and learn even more shortcuts.
- NEW! More flexible than ever, the content player can be resized to full screen.
- NEW! Project hints now also include shortcuts and timesaving tools specifically for Mac users.
- NEW! Helping students make the most of their study time, the SAM Study Center features on-demand study tools accessible on a computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- This comprehensive resource also makes an excellent refresher for students after they complete their course.
- The user-friendly format enables students to quickly and easily find critical product information when they need it as they progress through the course -- or well after they finish it.
- COURSENOTES connects students with key software commands and insight while reinforcing content from the course textbook.
- In addition to quick references, COURSENOTES serves as a thorough study guide to help students prepare for exams.
SAM Study Center.