Request for consultation
Designed in direct consultation with PTC to work hand-in-hand with the latest release of PTC Creo software (formerly known as Pro/ENGINEER), PTC CREO™ PARAMETRIC 3.0 provides step-by-step instructions to help readers understand the uses, assets, attributes, and new capabilities of the redesigned software. This user-friendly guide is the first book on the market on PTC Creo 3.0 and provides all the information, screen shots, and detailed illustrations necessary for effective use of the software as an engineering design tool. The book is enhanced by a free companion website featuring online lessons, online lectures, and a link to the free downloadable PTC Creo Student Edition software.
- This is the first book available that covers the uses and new capabilities of the latest PTC Creo 3.0 software release.
- Offering more lessons than any other Creo guide, the book prepares students for good jobs in the industry.
- Every lesson introduces a new set of commands and concepts that are applied to a part, an assembly, or a drawing, using a set of commands that walk readers through the process step-by-step.
- Detailed illustrations and large screen captures throughout the text clarify key points.
- Each lesson starts with a list of objectives and ends with a lesson project.
- A free companion website includes lessons for online-only Chapters 13-22, as well as project pages, 30 hours of free lectures, and a link to free downloadable PTC Creo Student Edition software.
1. PTC Creo Parametric 3.0 Overview.
2. PTC Creo Parametric 3.0.
3. Direct Modeling.
5. Datums, Layers, and Sections.
6. Revolved Features.
7. Feature Operations.
9. Exploded Assemblies and View Manager.
10. Introduction to Drawings.
11. Part Drawings.
12. Assembly Drawings.
A free companion website includes lessons for online-only Chapters 13-22, as well as project pages, 30 hours of free lectures, and a link to free downloadable PTC Creo Student Edition software.