Request for consultation
CREO™ PARAMETRIC 2.0 was designed in direct consultation with PTC to go hand in hand with the latest release of Creo™ Elements/Pro software, formerly known as Pro/ENGINEER. The text acts as a user friendly guide to the program walking the reader through the software and helping them to gain a better understanding of Creo™ Parametric, its assets, and uses. Step by step instructions are provided for utilizing the new capabilities and attributes of the redesigned software.
- Every lesson introduces a new set of commands and concepts that are applied to a part, an assembly, or a drawing.
- Lessons 19-22 are downloadable video lectures which guide students through new assemblies and drawings.
- Lessons involve creating a new part, an assembly, or a drawing, using a set of commands that walk through the process step-by-step.
- Detailed illustrations and large screen captures are provided throughout the text for easy understanding.
- Each Lesson starts with a list of objectives and ends with a lesson project.
- Lessons and Projects have links to college level lectures (over twenty five lectures 30-40 minutes in length) by the author.
- The Projects consists of a part, assembly, or drawing that incorporates the Lesson's new material and uses and expands on previously introduced material from other Lessons.
- Author's website includes valuable learning tools available for download such as Projects, Lessons, Tutorials, Creo™ Files, Quick Reference Cards, and Creo™ related articles and information.
- All Lessons have 3D PDF's for display of 3D parts.
- Lesson 13-18 are downloaded PDF's with integrated 3D/PDF Models.
Lesson 1. Creo™ Overview.
Lesson 2. Creo™ Parametric.
Lesson 3. Direct Modeling.
Lesson 4. Extrusions.
Lesson 5. Datums, Layers, and Sections.
Lesson 6. Revolved Features.
Lesson 7. Feature Operations.
Lesson 8. Assemblies.
Lesson 9. Exploded Assemblies and View Manager.
Lesson 10. Introduction to Drawings.
Lesson 11. Part Drawings.
Lesson 12. Assembly Drawings.
Lesson 13. Patterns.
Lesson 14. Blends.
Lesson 15. Sweeps.
Lesson 16. Helical Sweeps and Annotations.
Lesson 17. Shell, Reorder, and Insert Mode.
Lesson 18. Drafts, Suppress, and Text Extrusions.
Video Lecture Lessons:
Lesson 19. Gear Assembly.
Lesson 20. Valve Assembly.
Lesson 21. Pulley Assembly.
Lesson 22. Coupling Assembly.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
A free companion website includes lessons for online-only Chapters 13-22, as well as project pages, 30 hours of free lectures, and a link to free downloadable PTC Creo Student Edition software.