Request for consultation
The leading reference to the world's most popular digital audio workstation, PRO TOOLS 10 POWER!: THE COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE is an all-new edition, exploring and explaining the latest version of this powerful, creative software. PRO TOOLS 10 POWER! is the most complete one-volume guide to Pro Tools available, covering everything from the details of the Pro Tools interface to editing, mixing, MIDI, synchronization, post production, sound design, score editing, and much, much more. No matter what facet of the music/audio world you're working in, you will benefit from the book's clear, step-by-step guidance and the wealth of production tips and shortcuts. You'll learn to work efficiently in Pro Tools, and you'll discover the most important tools, key menu commands, and essential working methods for getting top-quality results fast. Users at all levels will find PRO TOOLS 10 POWER! an indispensable reference—the go-to resource covering all of Pro Tools' features and functions. Strengthen your Pro Tools expertise with PRO TOOLS 10 POWER!: THE COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE.
- Written for both Mac and PC platforms.
- Covers all the new features of Pro Tools 10 software, including new terminology, the revised user interface, and features such as Bounce to iTunes and Bounce to SoundCloud. Also covers new hardware introduced with this release.
- Written so that it continues to be a valuable resource for future (and prior) versions of Pro Tools.
- Not a rehash of the Pro Tools Manual, PRO TOOLS 10 POWER! cuts to the chase, highlighting the most essential, useful concepts and techniques.
- Well-organized: a complete Table of Contents, easily-browsed chapter and section headings, and a complete index make PRO TOOLS 10 POWER! a great reference tool.
1. About Pro Tools.
2. Pro Tools Terms and Concepts.
3. Your System Configuration.
4. Creating Your First Pro Tools Session.
5. The Transport Window.
6. The Edit Window.
7. The Mix Window.
8. Menu Selections: Highlights.
9. Plug-ins, Inserts, and Sends
12. The Pro Tools Groove.
13. A Multitrack Music Session.
14. Postproduction and Soundtracks.
15. Sound Design for Interactive Media.
16. Bouncing to Disk.
17. The Score Editor Window.
18. Pro Tools Power: The Next Step.
Appendix A: Further Study and Resources.
Appendix B: Add-ons and Cool Stuff for Your Rig.
Appendix C: Archive and Backup.
Appendix D: Power Tips and Loopy Ideas.
Appendix E: Signal Flow in Pro Tools.