Request for consultation
This book covers a variety of topics in mathematics as they relate to industrial technologies including manufacturing, electricity/electronics, graphics, communication, transportation, industrial management, materials and related science principles. Organized by topics, the main objective is to develop strong, logical problem-solving skills. A brief description of each math principle is presented with step-by-step examples. The explanations are designed to emphasize the correct use and application of math principles. Graphs, drawings and charts relating to the applications reinforce the use of the skills developed.
- Excellent coverage of a variety of industrial technology topics makes this a valuable supplement to many vocational texts
- Explanations are used to give the reader a better working knowledge of math applications
- The reader develops a strong logical approach through step-by-step examples and problems
- Topics from addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, to fractions, averages and estimates, powers and roots, measurement, graphs, ratio and proportion, formulas, and equations are covered throughout the book.
- Quizzes help monitor reader progress