Request for consultation
This brief and practical text is a perfect supplement for program planning and evaluation courses. Program planning, grant writing and program evaluation are discussed, with emphasis on the inter-relationship between these components and how each component emphasizes the others. Readers will learn the development and the implementation of grant proposals, program evaluation plans, data collection and analysis, and report writing.
2. Planning, Evaluating, and Grant Writing.
3. Grant Proposal: A Written Program Plan.
4. Developing an Evaluation Plan.
5. The Strategies and Tools for Data Collection.
6. Data Analysis and Reporting.
7. Putting It Together: Model Evaluation Plans.
8. Program Planning and Evaluation: Practical Considerations and Implications.
"...this book is different in the sense that it is more readable than most, it is more "hands-on" than most, and has more practical applicability than most. It is not just an academic exercise in tenure achievement. For me, that is what makes a book more likely to be read by students."
"...is an extremely useful text for academics and practitioners in the field. The book offers useful information about all the aspects of the program planning and evaluation process. No other text in the field matches it. I highly recommend this book."