Request for consultation
This comprehensive text introduces students to both the art and science of ornamental horticulture. The book includes equal coverage of such diverse topics as science, crop production, craftsmanship, and business management skills. From this balanced perspective, the student gains an appreciation for the value of the diverse segments of ornamental horticulture. In addition, the text offers students a realistic view of the business skills required to be successful in ornamental horticulture. Such pedagogical features as extensive illustrations, objectives, and review questions help students monitor their progress. This unique text gives students a well-rounded view of both the art and science of ornamental horticulture to prepare them for careers in this exciting industry.
- Includes numerous illustrations to help readers identify plants and trees
- Includes objectives and review questions to help readers monitor their progress
- Covers both the art and science of horticulture to provides a balanced approach
- Chapters are self-contained, allowing readers to customize their study
- Reflects the most current trends in business practice, especially matching personality type to specific jobs
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.