Request for consultation
Created by the continuous feedback of a "student-tested, faculty-approved" process, ORGB 4 delivers a visually appealing, succinct print component, tear-out review cards for students and instructors and a consistent online offering with Enhanced CourseMate that includes an eBook in addition to a set of interactive digital tools all at a value-based price and proven to increase retention and outcomes.
- Updated feature content, including topics such as telecommuting and dealing with toxic employees.
- Updated content on real-world companies, such as Google and General Motors.
- New content on civility in Chapter 9: Communications.
- Thoroughly updated digital content within CengageNOW.
- All of the content and resources you expect with a supplements package that is second to none including an Instructor's Manual, PowerPoints, and Testing Software.
- Enhanced CourseMate! This turnkey resource now offers a practice quiz generator to help students prepare for tests. Also, a variety of NEW trackable activities provides students the opportunity to expand their knowledge with higher-level activities, while providing you easy access to data and reports on their progress and where they need more help.
- Every 4LTR Press solution comes complete with an engaging print textbook, tear-out review cards, an interactive digital solution (CourseMate), and an eBook all of which were directly influenced from student focus groups and surveys, and from interviews with faculty and students.
- Shorter, comprehensive chapters in a modern design present content in a more engaging and accessible format without minimizing coverage for your course.
- Tear-Out Review Cards at the back of the Student Editions provide students a portable study tool containing all of the pertinent information for class preparation.
- Instructor Prep Cards at the back of the Instructor's Edition make preparation simple with detachable cards for each chapter, offering a quick map of chapter content, a list of corresponding PowerPoint and video resources, additional examples, and suggested assignments and discussion questions to help you organize chapter content efficiently.
- Every 4LTR Press solution comes with CourseMate, the interactive digital component that offers a full suite of unique learning tools that appeal to different learning styles.
1. Organizational Behavior and Opportunity.
2. Challenges for Managers.
Part II: INDIVIDUAL PROCESSES AND BEHAVIOR.
3. Personality, Perception, and Attribution.
4. Attitudes, Emotions, and Ethics.
5. Motivation at Work.
6. Learning and Performance Management.
7. Stress and Well-Being at Work.
Part III: INTERPERSONAL PROCESSES AND BEHAVIOR.
9. Work Teams and Groups.
10. Decision Making by Individuals and Groups.
11. Power and Political Behavior.
12. Leadership and Followership.
13. Conflict and Negotiation.
Part IV: ORGANIZATIONAL PROCESSES AND STRUCTURE.
14. Jobs and the Design of Work.
15. Organizational Design and Structure.
16. Organizational Culture.
17. Career Management.
18. Managing Change.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Website
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint presentations, images, instructor's manual, and more.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access for Nelson/Quick's ORGB
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to: import, edit, and manipulate content from the text's test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want. Every question has undergone a series of accuracy checks and anti-piracy reviews, as well as a multi-point inspection to remove weak question options (e.g. all answers are correct), sharpen ambiguous questions, and ensure balanced coverage of major course concepts, difficulty levels, and Bloom's Taxonomy. The test bank questions form the basis for the assessments in the ORGB 5 Online product, and are different from the Practice Quizzes available for students.