Request for consultation
NEW PERSPECTIVES: PORTFOLIO PROJECTS FOR BUSINESS COMMUNICATION, Second Edition, teaches students how to communicate effectively in today's constantly changing business environment. By solving realistic business case problems, students learn how to create a wide range of business documents and oral presentations, use technology to communicate effectively, address the needs of diverse audiences, and consider the ethical implications of their communication practices.
- REAL WORLD APPLICATION. Case scenarios, review assignments, and case problems help students review course material and apply what they've learned to real life business scenarios.
- TECHNOLOGY. Reference Windows teach students how to use technology to create a document or presentation.
- REVIEW. Review assignments, focused on conceptual information and writing skills, help students apply the book's content.
- CRITICAL THINKING. Focused on concepts, best practices, and applications in business communication, Case Problems encourage critical thinking and include guidelines to help students create brochures, short proposals, online forms, and financial presentations.
- HANDS-ON PRACTICE. In addition to covering business communications skills, the book provides hands-on practice in the skills students need to perform business functions successfully.
Project 2. Email.
Project 3. Memos.
Project 4. Everyday Letters.
Project 5. Sales Letters.
Project 6. Negative News Messages.
Project 7. Press Releases.
Project 8. Proposals.
Project 9. Reports.
Project 10. Newsletters.
Project 11. Brochures.
Project 12. Posters, Flyers, Advertisements.
Project 13. Web Content.
Project 14. Job Search Documents.
Project 15. Presentation Planning.
Project 16. Persuasive Presentations.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor Resource CD-ROM