Request for consultation
NEW PERSPECTIVES ON MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 takes a critical-thinking approach to teaching Windows 7 concepts and skills. In addition to in-depth coverage of essential topics, this book also covers some of the coolest new features to the Windows Operating System including Live TV and Windows Touch. The New Perspectives Series has also added new pedagogical elements to help students with all learning styles absorb key information. The Visual Overview at the beginning of each tutorial gives students a visual look at the content, as well as a study guide for later use. ProSkill Boxes and Exercises provide students with information and practice on Professional Skills that relate to that tutorial's content.
- Coverage of the newest and coolest Windows 7 features including Live TV and Windows Touch.
- Visual Overview – a two-page spread at the start of each tutorial – gives students a visual look at the content and can be used as a study guide before quizzes and tests.
- ProSkills boxes provide information on Professional Skills that relate to that tutorial's content. Among topics are Teamwork, Verbal and Written Communication, and Problem Solving.
- ProSkills Exercises provide instruction on Professional Skills and then ask students to complete a related activity, further grounding the concepts and skills of that tutorial in reality.
- Uses a case-based, problem-solving approach to teach students essential Windows 7 skills and concepts.
- Keeps students engaged with new business case scenarios throughout the tutorials, providing a real-world context in which they can apply the concepts and skills presented.
- Comes with a Student Online Companion, a portal to quizzes, study tools, and additional information.
Tutorial 2: Organizing Files and Folders.
Tutorial 3: Personalizing Your Windows Environment.
Tutorial 4: Working with the Internet and E-mail.
Tutorial 5: Protecting Your Computer.
Tutorial 6: Searching for Files and Collaborating with Others.
Appendix A: Connecting Computers to the Internet.
Appendix B: Exploring Additional Windows 7 Tools.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Website, Comp
Find everything you need for your course in one place. This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint ® presentations, images, instructor's manual, videos, and more.
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to: import, edit, and manipulate content from the text's test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.