Request for consultation
With the New Perspectives' critical-thinking, problem-solving approach, students will gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office Word 2010 and will learn how to take advantage of the flexibility it offers. Case-based tutorials challenge students to apply what they are learning to real-life tasks, preparing them to easily transfer skills to new situations. With New Perspectives, students understand why they're learning what they're learning and are better situated to retain skills beyond the classroom.
- Business case scenarios keep students engaged throughout the tutorials, providing a real-world context in which they can apply the concepts and skills presented.
- Visual Overview – a two-page spread at the start of each session – gives a preview of the topics and terms covered in the session and can be used as a study guide before quizzes and tests.
- ProSkills Boxes tie PowerPoint 2010 concepts and skills with career relevancy by providing guidance for using the software in professional situations.
- ProSkills exercises integrate the technology skills students learn with one or more of today's necessary professional skills, such as teamwork, written communication, verbal communication, problem solving and decision making.
- Key Steps highlight important steps to help students pay close attention to completing the step correctly and avoid time-consuming rework.
Tutorial 1: Creating a Document.
Tutorial 2: Editing and Formatting a Document.
Tutorial 3: Creating a Multiple-Page Report.
Tutorial 4: Desktop Publishing and Mail Merge.
Tutorial 5: Working with Templates, Themes, and Styles.
Tutorial 6: Using Mail Merge.
Tutorial 7: Collaborating with Others and Creating Web Pages.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Website, Comprehensive
Find everything you need for your course in one place. This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint® presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to: import, edit, and manipulate content from the text's test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.