Request for consultation
This second edition of NCLEX-PN® REVIEW includes information and review material on the current NCLEX-PN® test plan as well as management principles that have been expanded within the plan. Eight 100-question comprehensive practice tests provide additional review of concepts and skills. Written by an RN, MSN, who has prepared thousands of students for the NCLEX-PN®, this resource provides excellent preparation for licensure. Practice Software with more than 4,000 questions simulates the exam experience and allows for both test and learning modes.
- Free testing software with over 4000 questions, answers and rationales to simulate a testing experience.
- Based on the most current NCLEX-PN Test Plan (2008).
- Addresses all areas of nursing content and concepts including: pharmacology, mental health, maternity, pediatrics and med-surg organized around the nursing process.
- Sample questions with answers and rationales appear throughout the chapters and eight 100-question comprehensive tests at the back of the book include answers and rationales for additional practice.
- Free testing software with over 4,000 questions, answers and rationales to simulate a testing experience.
- Unique chapters on nutrition, special populations and health promotion.
2. Essential Concepts.
3. The Older Adult Client.
4. The Perioperative Client.
6. Cardiovascular System.
7. Hematologic System.
8. The Respiratory System.
9. The Neurosensory System.
10. The Gastrointestinal System.
11. The Genitourinary System.
12. The Musculoskeletal System.
13. The Endocrine System.
14. The Integumentary System.
15. The Female Reproductive System, Maternity, And Newborns.
17. The Mental Health Client.
19. Nutrition And Special Diets.
Symbols and Abbreviations.
Metric System Equivalents.
Medical Prefixes and Suffixes.
NANDA Nursing Diagnoses 2010-2011.
Comprehensive Practice Tests.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.