Request for consultation
Created through a "student-tested, faculty-approved" review process with students and faculty, MM4 is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today's learners at a value-based price. MM4 employs an integrated marketing management framework using new and proven learning features to detail key concepts, and useful exhibits and graphics further describe key principles. This engaging book incorporates the latest statistics as well as new coverage that highlights the importance of social media and the impact of consumer behavior on successful marketing management. A complete set of accompanying cases align best-selling business cases from leading case providers, such Harvard Business School Publishing, with specific MM4 chapters. Trust the unique MM4 comprehensive content and complete resources to help students better understanding and apply marketing management for business success.
- NEW MARKETING MANAGEMENT CONTENT REMAINS RELEVANT TO TODAY'S TIMES. Open any page of MM4 and you and your students will find the most current marketing management statistics with engaging contemporary examples that keep content applicable to today's current business challenges and meaningful to life today.
- NEW INSTRUCTOR PREP CARDS MAKE TRANSITION TO THIS EDITION EASY. Individual detachable Prep Cards for each chapter, conveniently located in the back of the Instructor's Edition, outline specific content updates and changes from MM3 to help make the transition to MM4 as seamless as possible. You'll also find time-saving, convenient chapter outlines, discussion questions, video teaching notes, and more to help you plan and deliver your course efficiently.
- CHAPTER-IN-REVIEW CARDS AT THE BACK OF THE STUDENT EDITION PROVIDE STUDENTS WITH A PORTABLE STUDY TOOL. These cards contain all of the pertinent information students need for class preparation.
- INSTRUCTOR PREP CARDS AT THE BACK OF THE INSTRUCTOR'S EDITION MAKE PREPARATION SIMPLE. Detachable cards for each chapter offer a quick map of chapter content, a list of corresponding PowerPoint® and video resources, additional examples, and suggested assignments and discussion questions to help you organize chapter content efficiently.
- A FULL SUITE OF UNIQUE LEARNING TOOLS THAT APPEAL TO DIFFERENT LEARNING STYLES. Quizzes, audio downloads, video podcasts, and more are only a click away.
- "ANATOMY OF . . . FEATURE" ASSISTS STUDENT UNDERSTANDING OF SPECIFIC MARKETING MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES. This innovative learning feature explains the composition of key marketing management topics using detailed graphics to ensure that students comprehend each critical area within marketing management.
- AN INNOVATIVE COMBINATION DELIVERS KEY CONTENT BOTH IN PRINT AND ONLINE. The MM, 4E core text offers a wealth of comprehensive multimedia teaching and learning assets based on input from student focus groups and surveys and from extensive interviews with a wealth of today's faculty and students. CourseMate for MM, 4E brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook.
- SHORTER COMPREHENSIVE CHAPTERS COMMUNICATE MARKETING MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS IN A MODERN DESIGN. This edition uses an engaging and accessible format to present marketing management content in a more engaging, accessible format without minimizing coverage for your course.
- CONTENT AND RESOURCES PROVIDE A SUPPLEMENT PACKAGE THAT IS SECOND TO NONE. This edition provides all of the content and resources you expect with a supplement package, including CourseMate comprehensive online tools, PowerPoint® slides, an Instructor's Manual, a Test Bank, and ExamView™ electronic testing.
- TRADITIONAL CONCEPTS PROVIDE SOLID FOUNDATION IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT. Concise, yet thorough, MM, 4E covers all core Marketing Management topics in 17 succinct chapters to equip students with a solid foundation in marketing management.
- NONTRADITIONAL STREAMLINED PRESENTATION APPEALS TO TODAY'S STUDENTS. Using a vibrant visual style that's more like a business magazine than a textbook, MM, 4E resonates with today's active, fast-paced learners. The book clearly communicates concepts and ideas through clear visuals and manageable blocks of information rather than using large portions of text. MM 4E's concept-driven format gives you the flexibility to weave other materials into your course.
- HARVARD CASES OFFER THE BEST IN LEADING BUSINESS EXAMPLES AND PRACTICE. The author has partnered with Harvard Business Publishing, Darden and Ivey, to provide a complete set of teaching and learning materials that focus on cases that can be customized in to the textbook. These best-selling business cases from leading case providers, such as Harvard Business School Publishing, align at the chapter level to Iacobucci's MM, 4E.
1. Why Is Marketing Management Important?
2. Customer Behavior.
Part II: PRODUCT POSITIONING.
6. Goods and Services.
8. New Products.
Part III: POSITIONING VIA PRICE, PLACE, PROMOTION.
10. Channels of Distribution and Logistics.
11. Advertising Messages and Marketing Communications.
12. Integrated Marketing Communications and Media Choices.
13. Social Media.
Part IV: POSITIONING: ASSESSMENT THROUGH THE CUSTOMER LENS.
14. Customer Satisfaction and Customer Relationships.
15. Marketing Research Tools.
Part V: CAPSTONE.
16. Marketing Strategy.
17. Marketing Plans.
"I am a big promoter of 4LTRPress books. Having a textbook that the students don't dread to read is half the battle."
"I have used MM for four graduate level Marketing courses. The amount of information included fits well into an eight-session accelerated course. I and the students love the magazine format. I also really like the fact that the concepts are not "dumbed down," but are dealt with in a brief, direct manner. The mini-cases and very current examples are very welcome. The students also like the reduced price."
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Resource CD-ROM
Find all of the instructor tools you need at your fingertips with this easy-to-use CD. You can electronically review, edit, and copy what you need from the Instructor's Manual, PowerPoint® slides, Test Bank, and ExamView® testing program.
Deepen your students' understanding of the marketing management concepts presented throughout this edition of the text with these dynamic, engaging videos. These brief, multimedia tools offer ideal support for specific chapters of the book.
CourseMate with Career Transitions 2.0 Instant Access
Cengage Learning's CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Maximize your course success with the integrated eBook and chapter-specific learning tools that include flashcards, quizzes, videos, and more in your CourseMate. Key Features: Interactive eBook, Engagement Tracker, Learning Objectives, Tutorial Quizzes, Glossary and Flashcards, and Web Links and References.