Request for consultation
Created by the continuous feedback of a "student-tested, faculty-approved" process MM, 3E uses a visually appealing succinct approach, tear-out review cards for students and instructors, and a consistent online offering with CourseMate's eBook and interactive digital tools to focus on the core concepts and applications of today's marketing management. This engaging solution is available at a value-based price with an exciting approach that's proven to increase retention and outcomes. MM, 3E employs an integrated marketing management framework using new and proven learning features to detail key concepts, while useful exhibits and graphics further describe key principles. This magazine-style book incorporates the latest statistics as well as new coverage that highlights the importance of social media as well as the impact of consumer behavior on successful marketing management. An accompanying complete set of cases align best-selling business cases from leading case providers, such Harvard Business School Publishing, with specific MM, 3E chapters. Trust the unique MM, 3E's comprehensive content and complete resources to help your students better understanding and apply marketing management for business success.
- NEW MARKETING MANAGEMENT CONTENT REMAINS RELEVANT TO TODAY'S TIMES. Open any page of MM3 and you and your students will find the most current marketing management statistics with engaging, contemporary examples that keep content applicable to today's current business challenges and meaningful to today's life.
- NEW CHAPTER PINPOINTS IMPACT OF CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR. This edition's chapter on customer behavior (Ch. 2) within Part 1 (Marketing Strategy) provides important coverage of consumer behavior and highlights its impact on successful marketing management.
- NEW CHAPTER HIGHLIGHTS IMPORTANCE OF SOCIAL MEDIA TODAY. This edition's new chapter on social media (Ch. 13) within Part 3 (Positioning via Price, Place, Promotion) focuses on today's social networking and social media and highlights the way marketing management benefits from this newer form of business communication.
- NEW MINI-CASE STUDIES REFLECT TODAY'S PRESSING MARKETING MANAGEMENT ISSUES. Several chapters now offer new mini-cases at the end of the chapter that bring a diversity of contemporary business challenges to the forefront. These engaging case studies encourage your students to think critically about marketing management decisions.
- NEW "ANATOMY OF...FEATURE" ASSISTS STUDENT UNDERSTANDING OF SPECIFIC MARKETING MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES. This innovative learning feature explains the composition of key marketing management topics using very detailed graphics to ensure students comprehend each specific critical area within marketing management.
- TRADITIONAL CONCEPTS PROVIDE SOLID FOUNDATION IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT. Concise, yet thorough, MM, 3E covers all core Marketing Management topics in 17 succinct chapters to equip your students with a solid foundation in marketing management.
- NONTRADITIONAL STREAMLINED PRESENTATION APPEALS TO TODAY'S STUDENTS. Using a vibrant visual style that's more like a business magazine than textbook, MM, 3E resonates with today's active, fast-paced learners. The book clearly communicates concepts and ideas through clear visuals and manageable blocks of information rather than using large portions of text. MM 3E's concept-driven format gives you the flexibility to weave other materials into your course.
- HARVARD CASES CAN OFFER THE BEST IN LEADING BUSINESS EXAMPLES AND PRACTICE. The author has partnered with Harvard Business Publishing, Darden and Ivey, to provide a complete set of teaching and learning materials that focus around cases that can be customized in to the textbook. Make it Yours with these best-selling business cases from leading case providers, such Harvard Business School Publishing, align at the chapter level to Iacobucci's MM, 3E.
- AN INNOVATIVE COMBINATION DELIVERS KEY CONTENT BOTH IN PRINT AND ONLINE. The MM, 3E core text offers a wealth of comprehensive multimedia teaching and learning assets based on input from student focus groups and surveys and from extensive interviews with a wealth of today's faculty and students. CourseMate for MM, 3E brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook.
- SHORTER, COMPREHENSIVE CHAPTERS COMMUNICATE MARKETING MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS IN a MODERN DESIGN. This edition uses an engaging and accessible format to present marketing management content in a more engaging, accessible format without minimizing coverage for your course.
- NEW INSTRUCTOR PREP CARDS MAKE TRANSITION TO THIS EDITION EASY. Individual, detachable Prep Cards for each chapter, conveniently located in the back of the Instructor's Edition, outline specific content updates and changes from MM2 to help make the transition to MM3 as seamless as possible for you. You'll also find time-saving convenient chapter outlines, discussion questions, video teaching notes, and more to help you plan and deliver your course efficiently.
- CONTENT AND RESOURCES PROVIDE A SUPPLEMENT PACKAGE THAT IS SECOND TO NONE. This edition provides all of the content and resources you expect with a supplement package, including CourseMate comprehensive online tools, PowerPoint® slides, Instructor's Manual, Test Bank, and ExamView™ electronic testing as well as WebTutor™ course management tools.
1. Why is Marketing Management Important?
2. Customer Behavior.
PART II: PRODUCT POSITIONING.
6. Goods and Services.
8. New Products.
PART III: POSITIONING VIA PRICE, PLACE, PROMOTION.
10. Channels of Distribution and Logistics.
11. Advertising Messages and Marketing Communications.
12. Integrated Marketing Communications and Media Choices.
13. Social Media.
PART IV: POSITIONING: ASSESSMENT THROUGH THE CUSTOMER LENS.
14. Customer Satisfaction and Customer Relationships.
15. Marketing Research Tools.
PART V: CAPSTONE.
16. Marketing Strategy.
17. Marketing Plans.
"I am a big promoter of 4LTRPress books. Having a textbook that the students don't dread to read is half the battle."
"I have used MM for four graduate level Marketing courses. The amount of information included fits well into an eight-session accelerated course. I and the students love the magazine format. I also really like the fact that the concepts are not "dumbed down", but are dealt with in a brief, direct manner. The mini-cases and very current examples are very welcome. The students also like the reduced price."
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Resource CD-ROM
Find all of the instructor tools you need at your fingertips with this easy-to-use CD. You can electronically review, edit, and copy what you need from the Instructor's Manual, PowerPoint® slides, Test Bank, and ExamView® testing program.
Deepen your students' understanding of the marketing management concepts presented throughout this edition of the text with these dynamic, engaging videos. These brief, multimedia tools offer ideal support for specific chapters of the book.
CourseMate with Career Transitions 2.0 Instant Access
Cengage Learning's CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Maximize your course success with the integrated eBook and chapter-specific learning tools that include flashcards, quizzes, videos, and more in your CourseMate. Key Features: Interactive eBook, Engagement Tracker, Learning Objectives, Tutorial Quizzes, Glossary and Flashcards, and Web Links and References.