Request for consultation
Praised by instructors for its concise, focused approach and user-friendly format, the Illustrated Series engages both computer rookies and hot shots in mastering Microsoft Publisher 2013 quickly and efficiently. Skills are accessible and easy-to-follow thanks to the Illustrated Series' hallmark 2-page layout, which allows students to see an entire task in one view. New Learning Outcomes outline the skills covered in each lesson, and larger full-color screens represent exactly what students should see on their own computers. Each unit begins with a brief overview of the principles of the lesson, and introduces a case study for further application.
- Updated to reflect the changes in Microsoft Publisher 2013.
- New! Design improvements help keep students engaged and on track.
- New! Learning outcomes for each 2-page lesson mapped to assessments.
- Helps students of all levels learn essential skills for using Microsoft Publisher 2013.
- Unique 2-page spread keeps learners of all levels engaged and on track by presenting an entire task in a single view.
- Predicts commonly made mistakes and offers "Quick Tips" and "Troubles" within the step-by-step directions to help students avoid typical errors and pitfalls.
- Makes concepts relevant with end-of-chapter Independent Challenges and Visual Workshops.
- Serves as a great reference both during and after the course.
Unit B: Create a Publication.
Unit C: Work with Text.
Unit D: Work with Graphic Objects.
Unit E: Enhance a Publication.
Unit F: Improve a Design.
Unit G: Work with Multiple Pages.
Unit H: Use Advanced Features.
Unit I: Work Efficiently.
"I like the very user-friendly approach and layout of the Illustrated book, as well as the pedagogy – the review skills and concepts. The students are reading and using the extra tips and information in the margins, which is a surprise to me because with the previous book I used they were overwhelmed by too much information. This 'hits it'."
"My custom Illustrated books cover the material well. My students tell me that they are written in a way they can understand. The books give excellent material but leaves the instructor room for innovative projects. The exercises are great learning tools. When the students tell me they are reading the text, I know we have made a good choice."
"Very user-friendly for students. Good graphics and activities. Provides the concepts in a way students understand."