Request for consultation
Teach your introductory level class the essentials of Microsoft Office 2007 applications with MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 FUNDAMENTALS. This text is ideal for inexperienced computer users who need to learn Microsoft Office 2007 skills for everyday life. Although introductory in nature, this text is comprehensive enough to cover the most important features of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher.
- Covers the primary features and commands of each application in self-contained units, which are comprised of multiple lessons.
- Emphasizes learning-by-doing with step-by-step exercises that allow students to apply the skills covered in that lesson.
- Illustrates concepts with large, full-color screenshots that will help students visualize each step.
- Comes with extensive end-of-lesson material such as multiple-choice exercises, individual and teamwork projects, and Critical Thinking activities, which are designed to give students extra practice on skills and concepts covered in that lesson.
- Bundle in the Microsoft Office 2007 180-Day trial software to ensure that your students have access to Office 2007 on their personal computers! Click on the supplements link to see more information.
Working with Microsoft Office 2007. Unit Review.
2. Microsoft Word.
Understanding Word Basics. Editing and Formatting Text. Formatting Documents
Working with Graphic Objects. Unit Review.
3. Microsoft Excel.
Understanding Excel Basics. Formatting and Editing the Worksheet. Using Formulas and Functions. Working with Charts. Unit Review.
4. Microsoft PowerPoint.
Understanding PowerPoint Basics. Formatting and Modifying Presentations. Delivering the Presentation. Unit Review.
5. Microsoft Access.
Understanding Access Basics. Creating Forms and Reports. Querying a Database.
6. Microsoft Publisher.
Understanding Publisher Basics. Formatting Publications.
7. Integration Basics.
Understanding Integration Basics.
Appendix A-Vista Basics.
Appendix B-Outlook Basics.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Resource CD-ROM
Now all instructor materials are available on one convenient and easy-to-use CD. Designed to help facilitate classroom instruction, this CD has instructor files unique to the textbook. All of these tools can help motivate students and enhance their knowledge and course appreciation. A variety of ancillaries are included such as data and solution files, syllabi, and PowerPoint presentations.