Request for consultation
Designed to meet the needs of users from a broad range of experience levels, MICROSOFT EXPRESSION WEB 3 – ILLUSTRATED INTRODUCTORY equips your students with Expression Web basics--and well beyond--using the signature Illustrated two-page spread format. Covering the nuts and bolts, new cutting-edge features, and everything in between, the text presents each skill on a succinct, easy-to-understand, two-page spread--making for focused and thorough instruction.
- Coverage of adding multimedia such as Silverlight and Flash content to sites, making sites interactive and professional.
- Includes instruction on how to use SuperPreview – a tool that allows users to preview their site in multple browsers – ensuring that sites support all platforms.
- Presents lessons in a clean, easy-to-follow two-page spread layout that appeals to a wide variety of learning styles.
- Provides complete coverage of Microsoft Expression Web 3, teaching students how to create professional, graphically appealing Web pages.
- Offers clear, step-by-step instructions for completing tasks, with action items in green bold text to keep students on track.
- Perfect for a full-semester course: your students will learn everything from basic skills such as creating Web pages, tables, and forms, to more advanced skills such as working with spreadsheet components and integrating a database with a Web site.
Unit B. Creating a Web Site.
Unit C. Adding Text and Links.
Unit D. Structuring and Styling Text.
Unit E. Working with Pictures.
Unit F. Enhancing a Design with CSS.
Unit G. Designing Site Navigation.
Unit H. Testing and Publishing Your Web Site.