Request for consultation
If you are new to programming with Microsoft Access VBA and are looking for a solid introduction, this is the book for you. Developed by computer science professors, books in the for the absolute beginner(TM) series teach the principles of programming through simple game creation. Covering Access 2007, Microsoft Access VBA Programming for the Absolute Beginner focuses on VBA programming, but also covers beginning database concepts for those who lack that cursory knowledge of relational databases and/or Microsoft Access. Topics range from beginning SQL concepts, user interface upgrades, new data types, essential programming constructs, and much more. The book not only shows you how to apply the concepts learned to real-world Access 2007 scenarios, but by the time you finish the book, you'll be able to apply the basic principles learned to the next programming language you tackle.
- Teaches readers the basics of computer programming using the Microsoft Access 2007 VBA language.
- Provides in-depth coverage of Access 2007.
- Includes information on concepts such as graphical user interface development and design, data query techniques, and loops and conditions.
- Utilizes a game-based instructional approach that helps make learning programming fun.
- Companion website available here: http://www.delmarlearning.com/companions/index.asp?isbn=1598633937