Request for consultation
Prepare your students for the CMA, RMA, or CMAS certification examinations with COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL ASSISTING EXAM REVIEW, Third Edition. The book includes test information and preparation sections, review content on general, administrative, and clinical topics, and pre- and post-test exams for each test type. The new edition conforms to the latest content outlines from the AAMA and AMT. The accompanying CD-ROM includes over 1,600 questions and is fully customizable for individual study needs. Delmar is a part of Cengage Learning.
- Updated pre- and post-tests reflect the new organization of the actual exams, as well as the changes in the exam protocols.
- Significant chapter reorganization provides a better grouping of exam topics to facilitate learning and retention of concepts.
- New chapter on facilities management issues, with topics on safety and accessibility in the medical office.
- New and expanded material based on exam outlines, including emergency preparedness, electronic health records, professionalism, and psychology.
- Free mobile game downloads for anywhere, anytime exam practice.
- ILLUSTRATIONS: Over 250 graphics and photos illustrating concepts.
- PRACTICE: All practice exam questions are delineated according to the three exam types—CMA, RMA, and CMAS.
- REVIEW: Each practice test offers answers, scoring, and rationales. The scoring is set up to identify weak areas and direct learners back to specific chapters for more review.
- TECHNOLOGY: Free CD-ROM with the book includes over 1,600 questions and is fully customizable to student study needs.
1. The Examinations.
2. Study Techniques.
3. Test-Taking Techniques.
SECTION II : PRACTICE EXAMS—PRE-TESTS
CMA Diagnostic Test
RMA Diagnostic Test
CMAS Diagnostic Test
SECTION III: GENERAL MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE.
4. Medical Terminology.
5. Anatomy & Physiology.
6. Human Development.
7. Professional Relations.
8. Health Care Law.
9. Health Care Ethics.
SECTION IV: ADMINISTRATIVE KNOWLEDGE.
10. Information Management.
11. Front Office Management.
12. Financial Management.
13. Insurance Claims Management.
14. Facilities Management.
15. Operations Management.
SECTION V: CLINICAL KNOWLEDGE.
16. Diagnostic &Treatment Services.
17. Surgical Care.
18. Pharmacology & Drug Therapy.
19. Emergency First Aid.
20. Clinical Laboratory Science.
21. Nutrition & Diet Therapy.
SECTION VI: PRACTICE EXAMS—POST-TESTS.
CMA SIMULATION TEST.
RMA SIMULATION TEST.
CMAS SIMULATION TEST.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Mobile Game Downloads
Practice for your certification exam anywhere, anytime with Delmar, Cengage Learning mobile downloads for iPods, MP3 players, and cell phones!
Exam Practice CD