Request for consultation
This software-based workbook is an exciting way to get students to view marriage and family from the sociological perspective. With this workbook and accompanying ExplorIt software and data sets, your students will use national and cross-national survey to examine and actively learn marriage and family topics. This inexpensive workbook will add an exciting dimension to your marriage and family course.
2. The Family, Culture, and Society.
3. Gender Roles.
4. Non-Marital Sex: Attitudes and Behavior.
5. Marital and Extramarital Sex.
7. Mate Selection.
8. The Importance of Family.
9. Marital Happiness.
10. Fertility and Family Life.
11. Childrearing and Socialization.
12. Work and Family.
15. Families and Education: An Introduction to Multiple Regression.