Request for consultation
Thanks for your request. You’ll soon be chatting with a consultant to get the answers you need.
- Includes cases that cover the full spectrum of organizational size
- The number of international cases has been increased to 15
- Five cases about service organizations—insurance, banking, entertainment, airlines, and Web-based business have been added
- This edition includes 30 cases, of which 10 are new.
- An increased emphasis on comprehensive and integrative cases that involve as many major strategy components as possible.
- Current thoughts and concepts in marketing strategy formulation, based on constructs that have taken place in the field
- Incorporation of global focus throughout the book
- Discussion of problems and their solution for successful marketing strategy implementation
- Substantial revision of the chapters on market, product, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies as well as those on strategic implementation
- Updating of references to provide the most current perspectives on the subject
- Emphasis on the importance of emerging technologies in formulating marketing strategy
- Importance of ethical and social issues