Request for consultation
This study of the Rosebud Sioux tribe of South Dakota explores the way they meet the challenges of living in the 20th century. They do so by expressing religion and beliefs in a cultural style that mixes native tradition and Christian influence with western technology.
1. Getting Started at Rosebud.
2. A Brief History of the Rosebud Sioux.
3. The Rosebud Reservation.
4. Two Reservation Communities.
5. Community Life.
7. Language and Bilingualism.
8. Cultural Revitalization and the School.
9. Contemporary Rosebud.
Case Studies in Native North America.