Request for consultation
This interactive and engaging software combines new-key learning and skill building to help students master the proper methods for keyboarding quickly and accurately. An exciting addition to any beginning keyboarding course, KEYBOARDING PRO 6 builds skills, increases confidence, and keeps students motivated to learn the essentials of keyboarding. Interactive videos and 3-D animations review proper hand and finger positions, while games and drills provide a fun and exciting way to master the keyboard. In addition, the Web Reporter feature enables you to create and manage classes and view student reports easily using a simple browser interface. Covers lessons 1-25 only.
- KEYBOARDING PRO 6 now includes a built-in solution for handling the flash drive that makes it easy to create the student record.
- A new software utility provides assistance in installing the network software, enabling network administrators to add and configure the software correctly and easily.
- The Timed Writing Report captures results from the last 40 Timed Writings, providing a useful overview to give you a timely snapshot of student performance and progress.
- Alphabetic, Numeric, and Keypad lessons introduce students to keyboarding essentials and help them to build basic keyboarding skills.
- Twenty additional speed and accuracy lessons (for a total of 40) help to reinforce and extend students' developing keyboarding skills.
- The Word Processor provides a convenient place to practice keyboarding skills, complete timed writing exercises, or prepare other documents.
- The Quick Review feature includes numerous drills to improve technique and keyboarding skill.
- Spanish audio instructions make it easier for Spanish-speaking students to understand instructions.
- Covers lessons 1-25 only.
- Available exclusively to Cengage Learning, CourseCare is a revolutionary program designed to provide you and your students with an unparalleled user experience with your Cengage Learning digital solution. CourseCare connects you with a team of training, service, and support experts to help you implement Keyboarding Pro DELUXE or Keyboarding Pro into your course. Real people dedicated to you, your students, and your course from the first day of class through final exams. www.cengage.com/coursecare.
- With KEYBOARDING PRO 6, students can work at home, in computer labs, or in the classroom, and then easily transfer their files to you using their browser interface.
- The Web Reporter feature gives you the flexibility and convenience of creating and managing your classes online and viewing students' assignments. Students use their browser to upload their work from their home or school computer. You will be able to access student records and reports from anywhere. The Web Reporter feature makes it easy to stay current and coordinate information. The best part is it is completely FREE and currently available.
- Multimedia presentations and 3-D animations review proper hand and finger positions, as well as basic communication skills, making it easy for students to master the keyboarding and business communication skills they will need to succeed in a professional environment.
- A Reference module provides convenient access to Technique Videos.
- Timed Writings are accessible from the main menu, and the Timed Writing Report displays the most recent timings, tracks the best ones, and links to the actual writing.
- Basic student reports link to more detailed reports, making navigation simple and providing easy and timely access to useful information.
"I am very satisfied with the proposed new text. The scope and sequence of lessons are appropriate and logical. The additional software is a plus. The WebReporting is very valuable." - Martha Harpole, Hinds Community College
"I really love the books. They are easy to read, easy to teach from. Course content can be increased or decreased depending on student ability."- Kay Holcomb, Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell