Request for consultation
Appropriate for individuals who are just beginning employment as process technicians, Introduction to Process Technology, 3E explores the development of process technology as well as the science and technology, equipment, systems, operations, and troubleshooting principles associated with modern manufacturing. The 3rd Edition is a proven product, the result of years of use and testing. It features a logical arrangement of topics that provides a strong foundation for a process technology training program, while illustrating how each topic relates to others. Comprehensive coverage explores safety, health, environment, process instrumentation, applied physics, applied chemistry, and principles of quality in an easy-to-understand style that is directly applicable to industry.
- developed using a true educational model, the book takes into account various learning strategies and styles, competency-based learning, principles of instructional system design, and more
- offers job search advice and sample cover letters and resumes so that readers can make a smooth transition from the classroom into the workplace
- integrates science and theory with process equipment and systems
- Provides a comprehensive description of each of the core classes required in a regionally accredited process technology degree program
- carefully selected photographs and illustrations shed light on process technology concepts to foster comprehension and retention
- successfully used by nearly every regionally accredited program that teaches process technology