Request for consultation
Course360 for Introduction to Computers is a full online course, designed by a team of Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts specifically for online or hybrid learning environments. Our team of experts finds the best digital content in our library to teach all relevant topics, and we then write assessments to test them. Syllabus, content and assessments are all tied together through an outcomes-based framework that focuses on your students' ultimate success in the course. Course360 also works within your very own Learning Management System and is highly customizable and flexible. We can perform customization for you, or you can make modifications along the way. Either way, you have the opportunity to make the course your own.
1. Configure computers and related devices to meet personal or business needs, selecting appropriate computer systems and devices from a wide array of hardware options.
2. Use basic troubleshooting methods for computer systems and related hardware, software, and networks.
3. Identify and select software applications for specific tasks while addressing end-user needs.
4. Maintain operating systems and utilities to maximize productivity and establish effective file management systems.
5. Use database applications to address business needs by searching and querying data, developing forms and reports, and managing information.
6. Use computer communication networks, including the Internet, and effectively use tools such as e-mail to communicate within those networks.
7. Discuss the impact of computers in society, including merits and disadvantages, as well as career choices that have opened up as a result of computers' prevalence in our culture.