Request for consultation
Teaching your students Internet Explorer has never been easier than with INTERNET EXPLORER 8, ILLUSTRATED ESSENTIALS. The book presents each skill on two facing pages, providing detailed instructions on the left-hand page and large, full-color screenshots on the right page. This format helps students intuitively grasp the concepts in the book and apply them to the classroom and workplace environment. This book is a focused, user-friendly text that offers succinct lessons to readers. The book includes everything students will need to learn the nuts and bolts of Internet Explorer 8!
- Uses a reader--friendly two--page spread format with succinct instructions on the left and large, full--color screenshots on the right.
- Gets students up to speed quickly on navigating, exploring, and searching the World Wide Web using Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.
- Helps students get hands--on with the World Wide Web through Independent Challenges in the end--of--unit material.
- Offers just the right content for a short course or one day seminar, instructor--led or self--paced training.
- Integrates into your course easily with our extensive Instructor Resources.
Unit B: Getting the Most from Internet Explorer 8.