Request for consultation
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING examines marketing concepts within the context of the global marketplace. Driven by the key marketing functions identified in the National Marketing Education Standards, INTERNATIONAL MARKETING serves as a multimedia resource for a one-semester course. Using numerous real-life examples, INTERNATIONAL MARKETING provides industry-specific examples to master international economics, promotion, technology, and professional sales. Its 12 chapters cover the economic impact of international marketing on local, state, national, and global economies. Competitive event prep is provided in the DECA Prep features offered in every chapter. Users conduct marketing research to determine an international market need and then develop a plan for an international venture. Teaching is made easier and more effective with the Annotated Instructor's Edition, video, electronic testing CD, and Instructor's Resource CD in the Multimedia Module.
- Continuous Reinforcement: Streamline assessment by using the variety of review and assessment activities integrated throughout the text and supplements.
- Competitive Events: Every chapter prepares users for competitive event success with DECA Prep cases and activities.
- Instructor's Resources: Instructors save time and improve planning using the wealth of resources in the Multimedia Module (Annotated Instructor's Edition, Video, ExamView®, and Instructor's Resource CD).
2. Environment of International Marketing.
3. The Cultural Environment of International Marketing.
4. The International Political Economy.
5. Assessing Global Market Opportunities.
6. International Marketing Strategies.
7. Product and Brand Management.
8. International Marketing Channels.
9. International Marketing Communication.
10. Pricing and International Market Payments.
11. International Marketing Strategies.
12. International Marketing Management.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Resource CD-ROM
Now all instructor materials are available on one convenient and easy-to-use CD. Designed to help facilitate classroom instruction, this CD has instructor files unique to the textbook. A variety of ancillaries are included to provide online resources, web-based solutions, and application files. All of these tools can help motivate users and enhance their knowledge and course appreciation.
Create quizzes, study guides, and tests easily and quickly with ExamView. This computerized testing tool allows you to create paper and online tests and is ideal for building tests, worksheets, and study guides (practice tests). This assessment solution saves time while creating and grading tests, and improves student results by focusing on specific learning objectives.
Annotated Instructor's Edition
The Annotated Instructor's Edition contains solutions appearing on an overprint of the student pages. Teaching method instructions are also included.