Request for consultation
INTERACTIVE MEDIA DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT WITH ADOBE CS6 excites today's generation of digital content creators with its hands-on approach to interactive media design, development, and process implementation. Completing an interactive media project from start to finish, students follow a one-person workflow to create rich digital content using the latest principles and processes. Chapter readings support the effort with coverage on text, visuals, animation, audio, and video. Expanded learning opportunities throughout include "How We Did It" examples, "It's Your Turn" problems, and "More to Explore" feature sections. INTERACTIVE MEDIA DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT WITH ADOBE CS6 is an ideal book for students familiar with Adobe content creation tools and programs (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator, Audition, and Premiere) and who are ready to master the complete interactive project.
- Inclusive Approach: While focusing on tools and processes from Adobe Creative Suite 6, the book also discusses lower-cost tools and open source software alternatives wherever appropriate to give students a complete perspective of possible design options.
- Timeless Practices: A solid overview of interface design principles, as well as usability, accessibility, and copyright considerations presents processes and concepts that remain effective as software and applications continue to evolve.
- Enlightening Features: "How We Did It" examples, "It's Your Turn" exercises, and "More to Explore" suggestions deliver media basics in text, visuals, animation, audio, and video while adding depth to chapter readings.
- One-Person Workflow: The book's comprehensive guidelines for planning, designing, and managing an interactive media project help students create an actual project from start to finish, developing all components from scratch. This real-world experience develops hands-on, repeatable skills while demonstrating the thought processes involved in any successful, complex project.
- Useful Strategies: Once students design an original interactive media project, applying the book's testing and marketing strategies helps them determine its potential viability in the real world.
2. Managing and Planning a Project.
3. Understanding Design and Development Considerations.
4. Building the Framework.
5. Working with Text.
6. Incorporating Visuals.
7. Adding Animation.
8. Using Audio.
9. Integrating Video.
10. Fine-Tuning and Completing the Project.
"This book has the hands-on approach that anyone learning to develop complete interactive media projects needs. It takes you all the way from the planning to the finished product with detailed, step-by-step instructions. I wish this book had been available when I was trying to learn this stuff!"
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
CourseMate Instant Access
CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. This CourseMate will provide you with information on all of the new features and tools of Adobe CS software, as well as state-of-the-art instructional videos provided by Total Training that are assignable and tightly integrated to each chapter. Total Training, Inc. is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning's CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Maximize your course success with the integrated eBook and chapter-specific learning tools that include flashcards, quizzes, videos, and more in your CourseMate. Key Features: Interactive eBook, Engagement Tracker, Learning Objectives, Tutorial Quizzes, Glossary and Flashcards, and Web Links and References.