Request for consultation
Designed to meet the needs of users from a broad range of experience levels, Microsoft Windows 7 – Illustrated Introductory equips your students with Windows 7 knowledge using a practical, user-friendly format. This streamlined book gets students up and running with Windows 7 and covers all of the newest Windows 7 features, including HomeGroup, Jump Lists, Libraries, and more!
- Features the reader-friendly Illustrated Series' two-page spread format, which provides succinct lessons with instructions on the left page and large, full-color screenshots on the right page.
- Makes concepts relevant with end-of-chapter Independent Challenges and Visual Workshops.
- Helps students get the most from Windows 7 with the text's coverage of the newest file and window management features.
- Predicts commonly made mistakes and offers "Quick Tips" within the step-by-step directions to help students avoid typical errors and pitfalls.
- Makes a great reference for future use, thanks to its concise content and streamlined design.
B: Working with Windows Programs.
C: Managing Files and Folders.
D: Customizing File and Folder Management.
E: Customizing Windows Using the Control Panel.
F: Securing Your Computer.
G: Exploring the Internet.
H: Exchanging Mail and News.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Website
Discover everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download helpful PowerPoint® presentations, the timesaving Solutions Manual and more.