Request for consultation
Loved by instructors for its visual and flexible way to build computer skills, the Illustrated Series is ideal for teaching Microsoft Office Word 2010 to both computer rookies and hotshots. Each two-page spread focuses on a single skill, making information easy to follow and absorb. Large, full-color illustrations represent how the students' screen should look. Concise text introduces the basic principles of the lesson and integrates a case study for further application.
- SkyDrive appendix covers how to store and share files with almost anyone anywhere!
- Increased coverage of research in Word Unit D gives students hands-on experience crafting research papers, helping students to retain and apply skills outside of the classroom.
- Easy-to-follow and easy-to-absorb two-page spread lessons appeal to a wide variety of learning styles.
- End-of-chapter Independent Challenges and Visual Workshops make concepts relevant and easier to understand through hands-on applications and detailed explanations.
- Quick Tips and Trouble boxes within the step-by-step instructions help students avoid typical errors and pitfalls.
- Clues to Use boxes offer concise information that expands on the lesson skill or describes a related task, adding context to skills and concepts.
A: Creating Documents with Word 2010.
B: Editing Documents.
C: Formatting Text and Paragraphs.
D: Formatting Documents.
E: Creating and Formatting Tables.
F: Illustrating Documents with Graphics.
G: Working with Themes and Building Blocks.
H: Merging Word Documents.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Find everything you need for your course in one place. This collection of product-specific lecture and class tools is available online via the instructor resource center at www.cengage.com/login. You’ll be able to access and download materials such as PowerPoint® presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.