Request for consultation
Loved by instructors for the visual and flexible way to build computer skills, the Illustrated Series is the ideal solution for students with a variety of skill levels and learning styles. MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010 ILLUSTRATED PROJECTS allows students to get hands-on with the Microsoft Office 2010 concepts and skills through engaging projects built from scratch. Students will retain more knowledge after applying what they've learned in a meaningful way.
- Offers a visual, project-based approach to learning Microsoft Office 2010, where students use Office skills to complete different types of projects.
- Includes exciting, realistic projects for each of the four main Microsoft Office 2010 applications, including integration projects.
- Integrates Web material into projects and independent challenges throughout the book, driving students to the Web to practice their new skills.
- Asks students to create all projects from scratch, enabling them to see the life cycle of an entire project.
- Provides projects that increase in difficulty throughout the unit, covering beginning through intermediate skills.
Unit B: Word Projects II.
Unit C: Excel Projects I.
Unit D: Excel Projects II.
Unit E: Integration Projects I.
Unit F: Access Projects.
Unit G: Integration Projects II.
Unit H: PowerPoint Projects.
Unit I: Integration Projects III.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Find everything you need for your course in one place. This collection of product-specific lecture and class tools is available online via the instructor resource center at www.cengage.com/login. You'll be able to access and download materials such as PowerPoint® presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.