Request for consultation
Captivate both computer rookies and pros as you guide them in mastering Microsoft® Office 2016 applications quickly and efficiently with ILLUSTRATED MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & OFFICE 2016: FUNDAMENTALS, part of the acclaimed Illustrated Series. Praised for its concise, focused approach and user-friendly format, the Illustrated Series features a hallmark two-page layout that allows students to see an entire task in one view. Presentations are easy to follow with Learning Outcomes that outline skills covered in each lesson. Larger full-color screen images reflect exactly what students should see on their own computers. Each module begins with a brief overview of the lesson’s principles and introduces an updated case study for further application. New coverage of Productivity Apps visually introduces Microsoft® OneNote, Sway, Office Mix, and Edge using fun, hands-on activities. Companion Sways provide videos and step-by-step instructions to help students learn to master each app.
- NEW PRODUCTIVITY APPS FOR SCHOOL AND WORK MODULE PROVIDE A VISUAL INTRODUCTION. These helpful, easy-to-use apps by technology author Corinne Hoisington visually guide students through using Microsoft® OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge. Companion Sways provide videos and step-by-step instructions to help students learn to master each app.
- COMPREHENSIVE UPDATES REFLECT THE LATEST FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS THROUGHOUT MICROSOFT® OFFICE 2016 AND WINDOWS 10. Your students gain a solid understanding of the very latest Microsoft® Office skills to apply to work or school assignments.
- NEW RUNNING CASE FEATURES PEPPER'S GREEN BASKET. This fresh, ongoing case features a grocery store chain that offers wholesome food to urban communities at reasonable prices. In addition, all End-of-Module exercise examples feature new companies and cases.
- COMPREHENSIVE UPDATES REFLECT THE LATEST FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS THROUGHOUT MICROSOFT® OFFICE 2016. Your students gain a solid understanding of the very latest Microsoft® Office fundamental skills to apply to work or school assignments.
- CONCISE, TO-THE-POINT INSTRUCTION HELPS STUDENTS OF ALL LEVELS MASTER FUNDAMENTAL MS OFFICE SKILLS. This edition’s direct, proven instructional approach teaches how to use Microsoft® Office 2016 -- including Word, Excel®, Access, and PowerPoint®. Students also learn to master skills in Windows® 10 and Outlook and better understand important computer concepts. A featured updated case study in each module engages learners with real-world situations to demonstrate how to apply their skills while learning the software.
- UNIQUE TWO-PAGE SPREAD PRESENTS AN ENTIRE TASK IN A SINGLE VIEW. This proven, focused visual approach keeps learners of all levels engaged and actively learning fundamental Microsoft® Office 2016 skills.
- "QUICK TIPS" AND "TROUBLES" HELP STUDENTS AVOID TYPICAL ERRORS AND PITFALLS. This edition highlights common mistakes and cautions readers with special features and helpful warnings within the step-by-step directions for each lesson.
- PRACTICE EXERCISES EMPHASIZE THE RELEVANCE OF CONCEPTS. Independent Challenges and Visual Workshops at the end of each module help learners become adept with their Microsoft® Office 2016 skills.
- BOOK SERVES AS AN INVALUABLE REFERENCE RESOURCE NOW AND IN FUTURE CAREERS. The clear presentation and easily accessible information throughout this edition makes this text a resource students will frequently reference both during and after your course.
Module 0: Understanding Essential Computer Concepts.
Module 1: Getting Started with Windows 10.
Module 2: Understanding File Management.
Module 3: Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2016.
Module 4: Creating a Document.
Module 5: Enhancing a Document.
Module 6: Adding Special Elements to a Document.
Module 7: Creating a Worksheet.
Module 8: Using Complex Formulas, Functions, and Tables.
Module 9: Working with Charts.
Module 10: Creating a Database.
Module 11: Working with Data.
Module 12: Creating Database Reports.
Module 13: Creating a Presentation.
Module 14: Polishing and Running a Presentation.
Module 15: Integrating Office 2016 Programs.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Find everything you need for your course in one place. This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint® presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.