Request for consultation
Equip your students for success in today’s medical office or health-related career as they master the Microsoft® Office 2016 skills found in the unique approach within ILLUSTRATED MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & OFFICE 2016 FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. This dynamic book -- part of the best-selling Illustrated Series -- introduces Microsoft® Office 2016 using a unique reader-friendly style with step-by-step instructions and a visually focused approach. Students examine actual medical examples and complete timely projects. An intriguing case studies related to today’s medical industry further prepares your students to meet contemporary medical office challenges. Both beginning and experienced students benefit from the book’s easy-to-follow approach. ILLUSTRATED MICROSOFT® OFFICE 2016 FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS will engage your students now with relevant information and will serve as a long-term reference in any office administration, medical assisting, or health care career.
- COMPREHENSIVE UPDATES REFLECT THE LATEST FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS THROUGHOUT MICROSOFT® OFFICE 2016. Your students gain a solid understanding of the very latest Microsoft® Office fundamentals to apply to work or school assignments.
- NEW PRODUCTIVITY APPS FOR SCHOOL AND WORK MODULE PROVIDE AN ENGAGING VISUAL INTRODUCTION. These helpful, easy-to-use apps by technology author Corinne Hoisington visually guide students through using Microsoft® OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge. Companion Sways provide videos and step-by-step instructions to help students master each app.
- REFRESHED DATA AND SOLUTION FILES HELP STUDENTS EFFICIENTLY COMPLETE AND CHECK THEIR WORK. All end-of-module exercises are now updated with new, contemporary data and reliable solution files.
- TIMELY EXAMPLES, PROJECTS AND CASES RELATE SPECIFICALLY TO TODAY’S MEDICAL FIELD. All of this edition’s memorable examples, interesting projects, and engaging case studies highlight the use of Microsoft® Office 365 & Office 2016 within today’s medical office, hospital or clinic work settings. Because concepts are relevant, students are more likely to retain these important skills.
- UNIQUE APPROACH IS IDEAL FOR ALL LEARNING LEVELS. This edition offers a dynamic, visual and flexible presentation that is appropriate for all learners -- from computer novices to experienced users. This allows you to effectively teach students of all levels of experience in the same classroom.
- DISTINCTIVE TWO-PAGE PRESENTATION FORMAT ENABLES STUDENTS TO MASTER A SINGLE CONCEPT AT A TIME. This book’s unique two-page spread provides step-by-step instructions on the left page and oversized screen visuals on the right page. With this streamlined format, advanced students can quickly review familiar skills before moving ahead to more challenging topics. Beginning students can focus on one skill at a time while following the steps and screenshots with no confusion.
- BOOK PROVIDES IDEAL REFERENCE TOOL FOR USE AGAIN AND AGAIN. This book’s easy-to-follow format makes it a powerful reference tool that your students will use often even after your course is finished.
Windows Module 2. Understanding File Management.
Office Module 1. Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2016.
Word Module 1. Creating Documents in Word 2016.
Word Module 2. Editing Documents.
Word Module 3. Formatting Text and Paragraphs.
Word Module 4. Creating and Formatting Tables.
Word Module 5. Formatting Documents.
Word Module 6. Merging Word Documents.
Excel Module 1. Getting Started with Excel 2016.
Excel Module 2. Working with Formulas and Functions.
Excel Module 3. Working with Charts.
Access Module 1. Getting Started with Access 2016.
Access Module 2. Building and Using Queries.
Access Module 3. Creating and Using Forms and Reports.
PowerPoint Module 1. Creating a Presentation in PowerPoint 2016.
PowerPoint Module 2. Modifying a Presentation.
PowerPoint Module 3. Customizing a Presentation.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Find everything you need for your course in one place. This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint® presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.