Request for consultation
Engage both computer rookies and hot shots as you guide them in mastering Microsoft® Word 2016 applications quickly and efficiently with ILLUSTRATED MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & WORD 2016: INTRODUCTORY. Praised by instructors for its concise, focused approach and user-friendly format, the Illustrated Series incorporates a hallmark two-page layout that allows students to see an entire task in one view. Each presentation is easy to follow with Learning Outcomes that outline skills covered in each lesson. Larger full-color images reflect exactly what students should see on their own computer screens. Each module begins with a brief overview of the lesson’s principles and introduces a case study for further application. In addition, new Productivity Apps visually introduce Microsoft® OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge using hands-on activities.
- NEW PRODUCTIVITY APPS FOR WORK AND SCHOOL MODULE PROVIDE A VISUAL INTRODUCTION. These helpful, easy-to-use apps by well-known technology author Corinne Hoisington visually guide students through using Microsoft® OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge. Companion Sways provide videos and step-by-step instructions to help students learn to master each app.
- UPDATED CASE STUDY EMPHASIZES APPLICATIONS OF SKILLS. The contemporary Case Study woven throughout this edition introduces the advantages of Word 2016 to learners using memorable real world examples.
- CONCISE, TO-THE-POINT INSTRUCTION HELPS STUDENTS OF ALL LEVELS MASTER ESSENTIAL MICROSOFT® WORD 2016 SKILLS. This edition’s introduces the best features in Microsoft® Word 2016 with step-by-step instructions on creating, editing, and formatting documents.
- UNIQUE TWO-PAGE SPREAD PRESENTS AN ENTIRE TASK IN A SINGLE VIEW. This proven, focused visual approach keeps learners of all levels engaged and actively learning important Microsoft ® Word 2016 skills.
- "QUICK TIPS" AND "TROUBLES" HELP STUDENTS AVOID TYPICAL ERRORS AND PITFALLS. This edition highlights common Microsoft® Word 2016 mistakes and cautions readers with helpful warnings within the step-by-step directions for each lesson.
- PRACTICE EXERCISES EMPHASIZE THE RELEVANCE OF CONCEPTS. Independent Challenges and Visual Workshops at the end of each module help learners become adept with their Microsoft ® Word 2016 skills.
- BOOK SERVES AS AN INVALUABLE REFERENCE RESOURCE NOW AND IN FUTURE CAREERS. The clear presentation and easily accessible information throughout this edition makes it a resource students will frequently reference both during and after your course.
Module 1: Getting Started with Microsoft® Office 2016.
Module 1: Creating Documents with Word 2016.
Module 2: Editing Documents.
Module 3: Formatting Text and Paragraphs.
Module 4: Formatting Documents.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Find everything you need for your course in one place. This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint® presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.