Request for consultation
Captivate both computer rookies and hot shots as you guide them in mastering Microsoft® Office 2016 applications quickly and efficiently with ILLUSTRATED MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & OFFICE 2016: INTRODUCTORY, part of the acclaimed Illustrated Series. Praised for its concise, focused approach and user-friendly format, the Illustrated Series incorporates a hallmark two-page layout that allows students to see an entire task in one view. Each presentation is easy to follow with Learning Outcomes that outline skills covered in each lesson. Larger full-color screen images reflect exactly what students should see on their own computers. Each module begins with a brief overview of the lesson’s principles and introduces an updated case study for further application. New Productivity Apps visually introduce Microsoft® OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge using fun, hands-on activities. Companion Sways provide videos and step-by-step instructions to help your students learn to master each app.
- NEW PRODUCTIVITY APPS FOR WORK AND SCHOOL MODULE PROVIDES A VISUAL INTRODUCTION. These helpful, easy-to-use apps by well-known technology author Corinne Hoisington visually guide students through using Microsoft® OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge. Companion Sways provide videos and step-by-step instructions to help students learn to master each app.
- COMPREHENSIVE UPDATES REFLECT THE LATEST FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS THROUGHOUT MICROSOFT® OFFICE 2016. Your students gain a solid understanding of the very latest Microsoft® Office skills to apply to work or school assignments.
- CONCISE, TO-THE-POINT INSTRUCTION HELPS STUDENTS OF ALL LEVELS MASTER ESSENTIAL SKILLS. This edition’s direct, proven instructional approach teaches how to use Microsoft® Office 2016 -- including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint®. Students also learn to master skills in Windows® 10 and Outlook and better understand essential computer concepts. A featured updated case study in each module engages learners with real-world situations to demonstrate how to apply their skills while learning the software.
- UNIQUE TWO-PAGE SPREAD PRESENTS AN ENTIRE TASK IN A SINGLE VIEW. This proven, focused visual approach keeps learners of all levels engaged and actively learning important MS Office 2016 skills.
- "QUICK TIPS" AND "TROUBLES" HELP STUDENTS AVOID TYPICAL ERRORS AND PITFALLS. This edition highlights common mistakes and cautions readers with special features and helpful warnings within the step-by-step directions for each lesson.
- PRACTICE EXERCISES EMPHASIZE THE RELEVANCE OF CONCEPTS. Independent Challenges and Visual Workshops at the end of each module help learners become adept with their MS Office 2016 skills.
- BOOK SERVES AS AN INVALUABLE REFERENCE RESOURCE NOW AND IN FUTURE CAREERS. The clear presentation and easily accessible information throughout this edition makes it a resource students will frequently reference both during and after your course.
Concepts Module 1:
Understanding Essential Computer Concepts
Module 1: Getting Started with Windows 10.
Module 2: Understanding File Management.
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016:
Module 1: Getting Started with Microsoft® Office 2016.
MICROSOFT WORD 2016:
Module 1: Creating Documents with Word 2016.
Module 2: Editing Documents.
Module 3: Formatting Text and Paragraphs.
Module 4: Formatting Documents.
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016:
Module 1: Getting Started with Excel 2016.
Module 2: Working with Formulas and Function.
Module 3: Formatting a Worksheet.
Module 4: Working with Charts.
Module 1: Integrating Word and Excel.
MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016:
Module 1: Getting Started with Access 2016.
Module 2: Building and Using Queries.
Module 3: Using Forms.
Module 4: Using Reports.
Module 2: Integrating Word, Excel and Access.
MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2016:
Module 1: Creating a Presentation in PowerPoint 2016.
Module 2: Modifying a Presentation.
Module 3: Inserting Objects into a Presentation.
Module 4: Finishing a Presentation.
Module 3: Integrating Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2016:
Module 1: Getting Started with Email.
Module 2: Managing Information Using Outlook.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Find everything you need for your course in one place. This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint® presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.