Request for consultation
Loved by instructors for its visual and flexible way to build computer skills, the Illustrated Series is ideal for teaching Microsoft Office 2010 to both computer rookies and hotshots. Each two-page spread focuses on a single skill, making information easy to follow and absorb. Large, full-color illustrations represent how the students' screen should look. Concise text introduces the basic principles of the lesson and integrates a case study for further application. Complement your text and course content with study and practice materials. Cengage Learning's Microsoft® Office 2010, Illustrated Introductory CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website. Microsoft® Office 2010, Illustrated Introductory CourseMate goes beyond the book to deliver what you need!
- Easy-to-follow and easy-to-absorb two-page spread lessons appeal to a wide variety of learning styles.
- Increased coverage of research in Word Unit D gives students hands-on experience crafting research papers, helping students to retain and apply skills outside of the classroom.
- End-of-chapter Independent Challenges and Visual Workshops make concepts relevant for users and easier to understand through hands-on applications and detailed explanations.
- Quick Tips and Trouble boxes within the step-by-step instructions help students avoid typical errors and pitfalls.
- Clues to Use boxes offer concise information that expands on the lesson skill or describes a related task, adding context to skills and concepts.
Unit A: Getting Started with Windows 7.
Unit B: Understanding File Management.
Unit A: Understanding Essential Computer Concepts.
Unit A: Getting Started with Internet Explorer 8.
Microsoft Office 2010.
Unit A Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2010.
Unit A: Creating Documents with Word 2010.
Unit B: Editing Documents.
Unit C: Formatting Text and Paragraphs.
Unit D: Formatting Documents.
Unit A: Getting Started with Excel 2010.
Unit B: Working with Formulas and Functions.
Unit C: Formatting a Worksheet.
Unit D: Working with Charts.
Unit A: Integrating Word and Excel.
Unit A: Getting Started with Access 2010.
Unit B: Building and Using Queries.
Unit C: Using Forms.
Unit D: Using Reports.
Unit B: Integrating Word, Excel, and Access.
Unit A: Creating a Presentation in PowerPoint 2010.
Unit B: Modifying a Presentation.
Unit C: Inserting Objects into a Presentation.
Unit D: Finishing a Presentation.
Unit C: Integrating Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Unit A: Getting Started with E-mail.
Unit B: Managing Information Using Outlook.
Appendix: Working with Windows Live and Office Web Apps
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Find everything you need for your course in one place. This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint® presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.