Request for consultation
The 2016 ICD-10-PCS with Optum360 hallmark features and format including the Medicare Code Edits (MCE) for the new ICD-10 MS-DRG reimbursement system. This resource contains the HIPAA-mandated ICD-10-PCS code set, plus the familiar Optum360 coding and reimbursement alerts you have come to rely upon. Set the standard for coding accuracy, the cornerstone of health care analytics and revenue cycle management, with the confidence only an Optum360 product can deliver.
- New—Optum360 Edge—New productivity tools. Body part definitions table and root operation conversion table.
- Optum360 Edge—Intuitive features and format. Ease into the new classification system using these handy code tables to build the code through character value selections that reflect the procedure performed.
- Optum360 Edge—Color-coding and symbols for the Medicare Code Edits. This edition includes all our hallmark color-coding and symbols for the most comprehensive coverage of ICD10 MS-DRG MCEs for procedures including: Noncovered procedures, Limited coverage procedures, Combination only procedures, Non-operating room procedures affecting MS-DRG assignment, Non-operating room procedures NOT affecting MS-DRG assignment, Hospital acquired condition (HAC)-related procedures.
- Optum360 Edge—Procedure combination tables. Identify ICD-10-PCS code combination requirements needed to satisfy certain MS-DRG requirements.
- Illustrations. Featuring anatomy and terminology included in the ICD-10-PCS classification system.
- Detailed information on structure and conventions of ICD-10-PCS. Learn the new coding system with its unique structure of specific definition and functions for each character.
- Complete set of ICD-10-PCS codes. View all 16 sections of tables by general procedure type from medical/surgical to substance abuse—30 tables in the medical surgical section alone covering procedures on all body systems.