Request for consultation
HEAD, NECK and DENTAL ANATOMY is brimming with new, full-color figures that showcase anatomical details of the mouth and teeth. The most important features of each tooth are detailed in brief charts, making excellent study guides. Known for its engaging style, this concise text is fully revised, including new worksheets with multiple choice and labeling questions. With its enhanced figures, fresh design, and updated materials the fourth edition promises to be a reliable go-to resource throughout your education and career!
- Updated figures: now presented in color, have been improved with anatomical details to match the descriptions.
- New Practice Problems: Worksheets with multiple choice and labeling questions have been included to provide students with opportunities to practice and prepare for anatomy questions commonly found on the CDA exam.
- Concise presentation of this text promotes retention of anatomical detail through it's simple, clear style and balanced design.
- Morphology concepts are discussed in the context of anatomy to help draw connections and enhance understanding for a comprehensive approach to head, neck, and dental anatomy.
2. Structure of the Oral Cavity.
3. The Tooth and Its Surrounding Structures.
4. Numbering Systems.
Part II: PERMANENT ANTERIOR TEETH.
5. Maxillary Incisors.
6. Mandibular Incisors.
Part III: PERMANENT POSTERIOR TEETH.
8. Maxillary Premolars.
9. Mandibular Premolars.
10. Maxillary First and Second Molars.
11. Mandibular First and Second Molars.
12. Third Molars.
Part IV: RELATED TOPICS.
13. Deciduous Dentition.
14. Tooth Development.
16. Form and Function.
Part V: HEAD AND NECK ANATOMY.
17. Osteology of the Skull.
18. Muscles of the Head and Neck.
19. Nerves of the Head and Neck.
20. Arteries of the Head and Neck.
21. Salivary Glands.
22. Temporomandibular Joint.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
The Instructor Resources commonly includes PowerPoint presentations for each core textbook chapter, computerized test bank, Instructor's Manual, and other text-specific resources.