Request for consultation
In WINDOWS INTERNET EXPLORER 9: INTRODUCTORY, 2E you'll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach encourages students to expand their understanding of the Internet Explorer 9 software through hands-on projects.
- Content has been updated to contain the most current data and approach to perform steps within Windows Internet Explorer 9.
- NEW! Windows Live SkyDrive / WebApps Appendix helps students apply and integrate Office skills and concepts with Web applications.
- NEW! Coverage of Windows Live Mail 2011 teaches students how to organize their email, calendars, and contacts in one place.
- Streamlined approach to teaching Internet Explorer 9's new interface helps students grasp new information in a clear and engaging format.
- Gives students an introduction to Internet Explorer 9, including coverage of Web Research Techniques, Internet Communication, Internet security and citing Web sources.
- Includes coverage of Internet Explorer 9 features such as Activities and Web Slices.
- Gives students the information they need to know through enhancements to the step-by-step instructions, Q&A features and improved call-outs on screenshots.
- Engages students with Experiment steps, which encourage them to go beyond step-by-step instructions.
- Increases students' retention with end-of-chapter exercises, including Extend Your Knowledge, which emphasize problem-solving and experimentation.
2. Internet Research.
3. Internet Communication.
Appendix A: Internet Explorer Options.
Appendix B: Web-Based E-Mail Accounts.
Quick Reference Summary.