Request for consultation
Updated several times a day, the Global Geoscience Watch is a focused portal into GREENR - our Global Reference on the Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources - an ideal one-stop site for classroom discussion and research projects for all things geoscience! Broken into the four key course areas (Geography, Geology, Meteorology, and Oceanography), you can easily get to the most relevant content available for your course. You and your students will have access to the latest information from trusted academic journals, news outlets, and magazines. You also will receive access to statistics, primary sources, case studies, podcasts, and much more!
- You and your students will have access to the latest information on key geoscience issues from trusted academic journals, news outlets, and magazines. You also will receive access to statistics, primary sources, case studies, podcasts, and much more!
- Videos are also available to spark classroom discussion or enhance the coverage outside of class.
- Assigning research projects and directing students to current events is easy! Topics related to your course area are already correlated, from climate change to globalization and specialized portals within the site focus on the course area that best suits your needs.
- Think globally! Helping students become more aware of global issues and think outside of their own backyards, the interactive world map enables them to connect key issues countries from around the world.
2. Global Geoscience Watch: Geography.
3. Global Geoscience Watch: Geology.
4. Global Geoscience Watch: Meteorology.
5. Global Geoscience Watch: Oceanography.
6. Latest Hot Topic.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Manual with Test Bank
This comprehensive resource provides chapter summaries and lecture suggestions along with video resource references. The Test Bank provides multiple-choice, true/false, short answer, and essay questions.
Geology and the Environment, 7th: PowerLecture DVD-ROM with ExamView Test Generator
PowerLecture instructor resources are a collection of book-specific lecture and class tools on DVD-ROM. The fastest and easiest way to build powerful, customized media-rich lectures, PowerLecture assets include chapter-specific PowerPoint presentations, images, animations and video, instructor manual and test bank, JoinIn questions for use with the student response software of your choice, ExamView testing system, and more. PowerLecture media-teaching tools are an effective way to enhance the educational experience.
Create, deliver, and customize tests and study guides (both print and online) in minutes with this easy-to-use assessment and tutorial system.
CourseMate Instant Access
Adopt the content your students need while providing them a choice in the course materials they want. Cengage Learning's CourseMate goes beyond the book to deliver what you need, including an interactive eBook, animations, quizzes, videos, flashcards, and more! Now you have the means to require the content you prefer, while empowering your students to choose from a low cost, robust digital resource, printed text, or bundle. And while students are making the most of today's variety of dynamic, online resources, instructors can track their progress with Engagement Tracker, which makes it easy for instructors to monitor student engagement and identify early on students not achieving the necessary learning outcomes.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning's CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Maximize your course success with the integrated eBook and chapter-specific learning tools that include flashcards, quizzes, videos, and more in your CourseMate. Key Features: Interactive eBook, Engagement Tracker, Learning Objectives, Tutorial Quizzes, Glossary and Flashcards, and Web Links and References.