Request for consultation
Get ready to master the power of FL Studio with FL STUDIO POWER: THE COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE! Due to its instant overview and loop-friendly appeal, musicians and producers are flocking to FL Studio (formerly FruityLoops) in droves. But many musicians and producers aren't aware of everything FL Studio has to offer, or how to maximize the program to its full potential. FL STUDIO POWER: THE COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE! begins with a basic look at the program and then quickly moves into the software's more complicated features. It includes tips and tricks on the use of the program and displays clearly how new and advanced users can learn all its features. Everything from general setup, to MIDI implementation, to incorporating plug-ins, to using FL Studio for live performance, is covered in-depth. The book will leave the reader with a strong understanding of how to use FL Studio as a standalone recording program, as a live performance tool, or as a complimentary addition to other software programs.
- Teaches musicians and producers how to utilize FL Studio as a standalone recording program and as a live performance tool.
- Covers everything, from general setup, to MIDI implementation, to incorporating plug-ins.
- Includes tips and tricks on how to maximize workflow.
- Written for musicians and beat makers by a musician and beat maker who uses FL Studio on a daily basis.
2. Setting up your studio.
3. FL Studio overview.
5. Edison wave editor.
10. Toxic Biohazard.
11. Maximus multiband compressor.
12. Recoding Audio.
13. Recording Notes (MIDI) and automation.
14. Live Mode.