Request for consultation
Your Adobe Creative Cloud package includes two components: 1) Online access to Adobe Creative Cloud updates on your CourseMate product, and 2) the CS6 edition of your Adobe book. CourseMate enriches your learning with thorough, chapter-by-chapter summaries of the new Adobe Creative Cloud release. Author-created video introductions cover each chapter's learning objectives, emphasizing their importance for the contemporary design professional. Flashcards, quizzes, and games are also included. Your printed book covers fundamental concepts, starting with the workspace and proceeding logically and intuitively to more advanced topics. Step-by-step tutorials and user-friendly design result in a resource that is comprehensive, clear, and effective. Contact your Learning Consultant to learn more about how CourseMate can enhance the way you teach and your students learn. The online Creative Cloud content updates are for the June 2013 release of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Chapter updates available through CourseMate provide full coverage of new Creative Cloud features.
- New author-created video introductions cover each chapter's learning objectives, emphasizing their importance for the contemporary design professional.
- Provides detailed and accurate coverage of features and capabilities specific to Adobe InDesign CS6, and also emphasizes typography and fundamental design principles essential for professional success.
- Instructional content and practical exercises are project-based to help students hone their knowledge and skills while using Adobe InDesign CS6 to create accurate, editable, printable documents.
- Each chapter builds on previous topics and reiterates core techniques to accelerate skill development and retention, while numerous supplemental projects allow students to apply what they have learned with minimal direction.
- Online Artwork and Resource files contain directions and all the necessary components for completing additional projects that correspond to each chapter's learning goals.
- With over two decades of experiences as an accomplished page layout professional and educator, the author designed the text with a strong emphasis on appealing visuals to support student learning and encourage mastery of the material.
2. Type, Tools, and Terms.
3. The Fine Art of Setting Type.
4. Combining Type and Images.
5. Tabs and Tables.
6. Grids, Guides, and Aligning Objects.
7. Text Wrap, Layers, and Effects
8. Type Continuity: Applying Styles.
9. Master Pages and Object Styles.
10. Identity Systems.
11. Designing with Type.
12. Color Essentials.
13. Production Essentials.
14. Basic Graphic Elements.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Web Site
The Instructor Companion Site provides additional course content, study aids, and sample test questions to help students succeed in the course. Many Instructor Companion Sites also contain critical-thinking questions, activities, and web links. To access faculty Companion Sites, please visit www.cengage.com/delmar and search by ISBN.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning's CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website. CourseMate goes beyond the book to deliver what you need!
CourseMate Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, watch videos, and take practice quizzes--online with CourseMate.