Request for consultation
With the Adobe Creative Suite 6 release, Adobe has transformed InDesign into a layout program not only just for print, but also for the web and for tablet devices like the iPad. ADOBE INDESIGN CS6 INTERACTIVE: DIGITAL PUBLISHING FOR THE INTERNET AND THE IPAD is a brand new text that goes the full distance to teach students how to use InDesign's newest interactive features. Filled with in-depth lessons that teach readers how to create real web sites with video, sound, hyperlinks, animation and complex interactivity, this text gives a hands-on lessons approach to demonstrate the process of registering a URL, purchasing hosting, and uploading files to create a web site. In addition to the web, this revolutionary book teaches students how to create layouts for the iPad, upload to the iPad, and create unique downloadable apps. Using ADOBE INDESIGN CS6 INTERACTIVE, any designer who is proficient with InDesign can create publications for the entire interactive world to see!
- Students can learn how to create interactive presentations, web sites, and iPad publications using only InDesign. No Flash, Dreamweaver, orHTML coding is required.
- In-depth lessons show students how to create real web sites with video, sound, hyperlinks, animation and complex interactivity, using only InDesign.
- With portrait and landscape alternates and finger-swiping interactivity, students can create state-of-the-art layouts for the iPad.
- Upload InDesign layouts to the iPad and create downloadable apps so that others can view the publication.
2. Adding Animation to a Presentation.
3. Working with Object States and Video.
4. Creating a Website from an InDesign Layout.
5. Creating Interactive Forms.
6. Publishing to the iPad.
7. Creating Complex Interactivity in an iPad Presentation.
8. Create an App and Publish to the iPad.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Web Site
The Instructor Companion Site provides additional course content, study aids, and sample test questions to help students succeed in the course. Many Instructor Companion Sites also contain critical-thinking questions, activities, and web links. To access faculty Companion Sites, please visit www.cengage.com/delmar and search by ISBN.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning's CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website. CourseMate goes beyond the book to deliver what you need!
CourseMate Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, watch videos, and take practice quizzes--online with CourseMate.