Request for consultation
Your Adobe Creative Cloud package includes two components: 1) Online access to Adobe Creative Cloud updates on your CourseMate product, and 2) the CS6 edition of your Adobe book. CourseMate enriches your learning with thorough, chapter-by-chapter summaries of the new Adobe Creative Cloud release. Author-created video introductions cover each chapter's learning objectives, emphasizing their importance for the contemporary design professional. Flashcards, quizzes, and games are also included. Your printed book covers fundamental concepts, starting with the workspace and proceeding logically and intuitively to more advanced topics. Step-by-step tutorials and user-friendly design result in a resource that is comprehensive, clear, and effective. Contact your Learning Consultant to learn more about how CourseMate can enhance the way you teach and your students learn. The online Creative Cloud content updates are for the June 2013 release of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Chapter updates available through CourseMate provide full coverage of new Creative Cloud features.
- New author-created video introductions cover each chapter's learning objectives, emphasizing their importance for the contemporary design professional.
- A thorough review of Illustrator CS6's tools and capabilities introduces designers to the must-know CS6 features of Adobe's industry-standard digital illustration program.
- The use of hands-on client projects enables readers to take a practical, tools-and-techniques approach to putting what they've learned into action.
- Behind-the-scenes contributions from leading designers demonstrate how to find inspiration when your creativity has gone on vacation, how to avoid common software mistakes, how to prepare Illustrator files for production, and many more valuable tips for the working designer.
- A full-color interior provides inspiring examples of the stunning artwork that can be created using Illustrator.
- Online digital lesson files allow students to work through each lesson throughout the book with ease.
2. The Lay of the Land.
3. Survival Techniques.
4. Drawing Lines and Shapes.
5. Using Color.
6. Value and Texture.
7. Working with Type.
8. Object Composition.
9. Spatial Illusions.
10. Technically Speaking.
11. Print Publishing.
12. Web Publishing.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
CourseMate Instant Access
CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. This CourseMate will provide you with information on all of the new features and tools of Adobe CS software, as well as state-of-the-art instructional videos provided by Total Training that are assignable and tightly integrated to each chapter. Total Training, Inc. is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning's CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Maximize your course success with the integrated eBook and chapter-specific learning tools that include flashcards, quizzes, videos, and more in your CourseMate. Key Features: Interactive eBook, Engagement Tracker, Learning Objectives, Tutorial Quizzes, Glossary and Flashcards, and Web Links and References.