Request for consultation
The EC-Council | Press Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures Series is comprised of five books covering a broad base of topics in offensive network security, ethical hacking, and network defense and countermeasures. The content of this series is designed to immerse the reader into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure information systems. With the full series of books, the reader will gain in-depth knowledge and practical experience with essential security systems, and become prepared to succeed on the Certified Ethical Hacker, or C|EH, certification from EC-Council. This certification covers a plethora of offensive security topics ranging from how perimeter defenses work, to scanning and attacking simulated networks. A wide variety of tools, viruses, and malware is presented in this and the other four books, providing a complete understanding of the tactics and tools used by hackers. By gaining a thorough understanding of how hackers operate, an Ethical Hacker will be able to set up strong countermeasures and defensive systems to protect an organization's critical infrastructure and information.
- Reflects the latest developments in the domain, including new hacking techniques, exploits, automated programs as well as defensive recommendations as outlined by experts in the field.
- Exposes the reader to security checklists that can aid in auditing an organization's information assets; tools which will check for vulnerabilities that can be exploited; and above all a methodology to assess the security posture of an organization by doing a penetration test against it.
- The C
- EH body of knowledge represents detailed contributions from many security experts, academicians, industry practitioners and the security community at large.
- Includes all the need-to-know information about hacking: tools, vulnerabilities, how to solve them and prevent hacking from happening.
- Includes an online Student Resource Center containing bonus content and tools to assist in successful completion of the Hands-On Projects.
- Free instructor resources available online, including Instructor Manual, ExamView testbank, Powerpoint presentations, additional hands-on activities and labs, assessment activities, and final exam.
5. System Hacking.
6. Penetration Testing.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Web Site
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of product-specific lecture and class tools is available online via the instructor resource center at www.cengage.com/login. You'll be able to access and download materials such as PowerPoint presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to: import, edit, and manipulate content from the text's test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.