Request for consultation
The EC-Council|Press Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures series is comprised of four books covering a broad base of topics in offensive network security, ethical hacking, and network defense and countermeasures. The content of this series is designed to immerse the reader into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack, and secure information systems. A wide variety of tools, viruses, and malware is presented in these books, providing a complete understanding of the tactics and tools used by hackers. The full series of books helps prepare readers to take and succeed on the C|EH certification exam from EC-Council.
- MindTap is a personalized teaching experience with relevant assignments that guide students to analyze, apply, and improve thinking, allowing you to measure skills and outcomes with ease.
- The series maps to the current Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification exam number 312-50.
- Updated illustrations and screen shots offer visualization and clarification of important tools and tactics used by hackers.
- What If? cases found at the beginning of each chapter present short scenarios followed by questions that challenge the learner to arrive at a solution to the problem presented.
- Hands-On Projects encourage learners to apply the knowledge they have gained after finishing the chapter. Files for the Hands-On Projects can be found in the MindTap or on the Student Resource Center.
- Exposes the reader to security checklists that can aid in auditing an organization's information assets; tools which will check for vulnerabilities that can be exploited; and above all a methodology to assess the security posture of an organization by doing a penetration test against it.
- The C
- EH body of knowledge represents detailed contributions from many security experts, academicians, industry practitioners and the security community at large.
- Includes all the need-to-know information about hacking: tools, vulnerabilities, how to solve them and prevent hacking from happening.
- Free instructor resources available online, including an Instructor’s Manual, Cognero test banks, PowerPoint presentations, additional hands-on activities and labs, assessment activities, and a final exam.
5. System Hacking.
6. Penetration Testing.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Web Site
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of product-specific lecture and class tools is available online via the instructor resource center at www.cengage.com/login. You'll be able to access and download materials such as PowerPoint presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to: import, edit, and manipulate content from the text's test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.