Request for consultation
Eliciting Sounds Software elevates the best-selling book, ELICITING SOUNDS: TECHNIQUES AND STRATEGIES FOR CLINICIANS, 2nd ed., by Dr. Wayne A. Secord, to a new level by offering a technology-based treatment preparation and planning tool for speech-language pathologists. The software provides step-by-step instruction for eliciting consonant and vowel sounds, including challenging phonemes like /r/, /s/, and /z/. The menu organization allows you to quickly locate the target sound, production characteristics, and accompanying techniques. Detailed visuals present the proper mouth position for each sound, and audio examples of common contextual variants are provided. Printable handouts allow you to customize your treatment plans to identify techniques to use with particular clients and highlight favorite techniques for future reference.
- Based on the best-selling text, ELICITING SOUNDS: TECHNIQUES AND STRATEGIES FOR CLINICIANS, 2nd edition.
- Offers a technology-based treatment preparation and planning software that allows clinicians to review and identify key eliciting techniques to use when working with clients.
- Streamlines the organization of content so clinicians can easily access the specific information they need without having to navigate through multiple menus.
- Allows clinicians to select and print out specific techniques to create customized treatment plans to bring to client sessions and to identify favorite techniques for future reference.
- Provides pronunciations of common contextual variants-something clinicians rarely encounter in training- so clinicians know what to listen for when working with clients.
- Illustrates the proper mouth positioning for eliciting each sound through the use of detailed, full color artwork.