Request for consultation
This innovative and exciting new edition of Electronic Marketing combines the traditional proven marketing process of situation analysis, marketing planning, and marketing implementation to introduce the enhanced speed, accuracy, and target ability of electronic marketing resources. Electronic Marketing is the ideal guide for the marketing student to understand and integrate electronic resources into the learning process.
- New Chapter 17: New to the second edition, "The Edge of Business-to-Business Activities" discusses how Business-to-Business firms are getting involved in the Internet and using it to conduct their business. It discusses some of the advantages and disadvantages of doing business online, converting traditional business practices to e-business, e-business growth, and what kind of impact it will bring to the economy.
- Up-to-Date: The text has been updated to reflect new technology innovations. Also. all of the figures in the text have been either updated or replaced.
- Margin Definitions: Key terms are now pulled out and defined in the margins so that readers identify and can comprehend the key terms throughout the text. A glossary is also included in the book.
- Instructor's Resource CD-ROM (IRCD): The IRCD contains all of the texts supplements in one easy-to-find location. The IRCD contains the instructor's manual and test bank.
- E-Marketing Case History: Integrated throughout the text, "E-Marketing Case History" includes examples of real companies using electronic solutions to solve marketing and communications dilemmas.
- E-Marketing in Action: These features provide examples of real companies using the Internet or electronic resources to enhance company marketing and communications.
- Now You Know: These boxes integrated throughout the text provide readers with information concerning issues such as netiquette, tips on gathering information from the Internet, checklists for developing virtual storefronts, keys to building successful Web sites, hackers, and protecting customer privacy.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
PowerPoint Slides to accompany Electronic Marketing (available online)