Request for consultation
Fully updated based on the 2008 edition of the National Electrical Code®, this all-inclusive Journeyman Electrician's Review provides users with a proven way to prepare for and pass professional licensing exams. In addition to three comprehensive practice exams, each chapter of this concise study guide focuses on a specific topic covered on the journeyman licensing exams, including general wiring methods, over current protection, grounding, special equipment and occupancies, and more. Each chapter also contains questions that are styled like those that appear on actual exams. These questions guide readers quickly and efficiently to mastery of the content. With each question relating to an NEC® topic, users are directed to cite a specific code reference as part of the answer. As a result, they gain hands-on practice using the electrical industry's most authoritative reference as part of their test preparation, ensuring maximum readiness for all of the challenges they'll face in the field as licensed journeyman electricians.
- information is complete and based on the NEC® 2008, enabling users to prepare fully for journeyman exams
- chapter-end questions are styled like those on licensing exams, allowing users to identify topics they've mastered and pinpoint those that require further study
- Practice exams mimic actual licensing exams; familiarizing users with standard test formats, helping them to assess their readiness, and building their confidence
- must-know electrical math and calculator usage is reviewed, providing opportunities for users to update and/or refresh their skills
- answers to all tests and questions are included in the back of the book, making it perfect for self-study